Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tall Daddy
I just got home from my date with Tall Daddy. We saw "A Christmas Carol" at Hale Center Theater. He was dreamy! The only part that really stunk was when he saw me he blurted out "Holy crap! You're taller than you look in your picture!" Just what every tall girl wants to hear... He tried to recover by putting himself down a bit, but... :) Anyway, the play was great. He was a complete and total gentleman. He left at intermission for the bathroom/drink and I panicked a little that he might not come back. It took him quite a while and I had resolved that if he didn't come back that would be okay. I would have more leg room for my tall self. When he came back he said, "You're still here! I thought you might run." I was slightly relieved by his having the same insecure thought that I had just had! I was able to relax a bit more through the second act. He walked me to my car (and man was I glad I was driving my jeep! Boys are always impressed with it!) opened my door and said goodnight. To sum up the evening: 1-He was fantastically handsome and nice. 2-I couldn't really relax because I was aware of how totally handsome and great he was. 3-I probably won't hear from him again but 4-It was a really good experience that I will never regret and I hope to learn from it for other future dates :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your posts are KILLING ME. Especially Alby. I want to hear more about Tall Daddy! PS, I might be able to hook you up with leprosy if you give me enough notice. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Alby... Tall Daddy was delicious. Too delicious. And heck yes! Hook a sister up with LEPROSY!
ReplyDelete