Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alby II

So I got this text from Alby yesterday... "I found a cat out in the snow today. So cold and wet. I rescued him. He is now warm and dry in my house but I can't keep him forever. Any ideas??" Okay. In case you missed it I'll translate his thought. "I'm a knight in shining armor! I can rescue anything, including you! I'm a manly man. I'm who you want." BARF! He is always telling me how he is a man. So responsible, reliable, honorable, thoughtful, and sensitive. He literally says this to me! "I'm a real man." And in my head I hear, in a high pitched wooden voice "I'm a real boy!" Anyway, there was only one way to respond to this lame text. "Cook it for dinner." He didn't find this answer as funny as I did and the conversation soon came to an end. So maybe he is sensitive... AND a real boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment