Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Nose Hair II
We're going to make this simple and universal. Do's and Do Not's. Don't show up one hour and forty-five minutes early. Don't text me from the street and tell me you are in front of my house. Don't get out of the car to greet me and fail to open my door on your car. Don't have the heat in your truck set at 90 degrees. Don't show up wearing jogging pants, your favorite team hoodie and old running shoes when I know you have never exercised one day in your life. Don't come without a plan (when I told you I would only go with you again if (and only if) you had a plan!) and expect me to come up with something. Don't tell me how fat you once were over and over and over. Don't order a whole rack of ribs and then tell me how you can't finish it because your tummy is so small. Do order a half rack lame wad. Don't tell me you brought a movie for us to watch at my house after dinner. Don't take my food home for you to eat later. Don't pick your nose at the dinner table. Don't repeat what I say when you think it's funny. Do think of your own funny so I can be entertained also. Don't pick your nose again. Don't sit and look at the bill for a long time waiting for me to offer to help (you are after all taking both of our dinners home). Do have something to talk about that is at least a bit interesting. Don't think I'm being thoughtful for your driving safety when I tell you to just go home after only one hour of our date. Do take a hint. Don't call again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am wetting myself!!! I am so sorry that this happened to you... but a little happy for me to laugh so hard. I can NOT BELIEVE THIS GUY!!! I can't wait to get all the juicy details. What a LAME-O!
ReplyDeleteI freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE reading this! making me laugh so hard!!! i love you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteHa! You can use my real name ya know, geez... I am glad Cindi told me about your blog or I never would have known!! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSteve, if YOU came an hour and forty-five minutes early I would shout for joy and love you forever! You take me on a date and I WILL use your real name! HAHA!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! I think that all of us wish we could make a list like this and pass it along to every guy on the first date. . . check that, want to pass it along to my husband.
ReplyDelete